I’m finally back from my two-week long vacation, which basically extended to three weeks because the week we came back was such a jet lag black hole. I just sat around for a few days watching enormous amounts of TV and eating every single snack I bought in Hawaii.
But now I’m back. I’ve already added a few posts on the blog, but my New Years resolution is to write more topics here and not just book reviews. So I figured I’d write up a quick note on my reading list.
In the month of January, I only read three books. Two of the three were books from the list. Plus Isla and the Happily Ever After which I read in like two days because it’s so great.
If I continue at this rate, I’ll finish the list in seven and a half months.
That is much longer than I hoped for. You can find the original post here.
But that’s ok! If this is my tbr list for the next six months, then BRING IT ON! I’ve now made it my yearly goal to finish these books. I think I can do it! I’d be more than happy to read all these books this year. Also, excited to read some other anticipated reads! It’s just going to be a good reading year either way. Here’s an updated view of my book list. Who else is challenging themselves this way this year?
A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara Swimming Lessons by Claire Fuller
- Swear on this Life by Renee Carlino
- The Light Between Oceans by ML Stedman
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Swing Time by Zadie Smith
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- Rich and Pretty by Rumaan Alam
The Sun is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
- The Mothers by Brit Bennett
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
- All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
- The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- The Hopefuls by Jennifer Close
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- The Allure series by RS Grey