It’s the end of another month and I can’t believe it’s already gone.
I took some time off this month because I was going on vacation and needed to take a break from everything. Have you ever taken a break and noticed how much you needed it? Well, I needed it.
I read four books while I was on vacation, so I ended the month with nine books read. I’m still in the middle of The Dragon Reborn, but I’m going to read that slowly while I try to finish it up. It’s a doozy of a book, if you could imagine! Here’s what I was able to read:
- Luminous by Mara Rutherford
- A Spindle Splintered by Alix E Harrow
- These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
- Along the Saltwise Sea by A Deborah Baker
- Arsenic and Adobo by Mia P Manasala
- Nothing but Blackened Teeth by Cassandra Khaw
- Vicious by VE Schwab
- Crownchasers by Rebecca Coiniffer
- The Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan
This month, I did a lot of review writing and not much content writing. You can tell that I was a little burnt out with how little I actually wrote about. I always find book review months to be less productive despite the fact I put a lot of effort int the reviews. I hope to get back into the writing habit next month with some fresh new posts for you all.
I hope you had a good reading month! What did you end up reading?
One thought on “October 2021 Bookish Wrap Up”