Being a book blogger and reviewer is tough. There’s tons of books you want to read and then there’s tons of books you have to read. How do you balance the two? I’m still trying to figure that out.
But March, I’ve decided I want to make it all about me. I only have a few books I actually need to read, so most of my reads will be all for me. I love it when I can treat myself to some great books and not be bogged down with obligations. Obligation reading still makes me so frustrated even though it’s been years since I was in college and had to read a book to pass a class. I guess we never really grow out of that mindset.
This month I’m really excited and I’ve decided that I just want to read stories about love. I know February is the love month, but I can make any month about love by just choosing the right books. Here’s what I’ll be reading:
- Camp Austen by Ted Scheinman
- The Last Equation of Isaac Severy by Nova Jacobs
- Bachelor Girl by Kim Van Alkemade
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Love and Other Carnivorous Plants by Florence Gonsalves
- Hot Mess by Emily Belden
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- London Belongs to Me by Jacquelyn Middleton
- American Panda by Gloria Chao
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- School for Psychics by KC Archer
Of course there will be some books I borrow from the library which I haven’t received yet and books I’ll be reading for Netgalley. I do want to keep strictly to this list and not wander too far off. Let’s see if I can read them all!
What are you reading this month?