I love reading in the summer. Well, honestly I love reading all year round (and there’s a plethora of reasons to read all year round). I think it’s the fun of being outside in the park or going to the beach with your book and enjoying the great outdoors. As an indoor kid, a good dose of Vitamin D always does my body good.
Anyway, here’s the wrap up for July! It was such a great month with some really great books devoured:
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Bearllionaire by Terry Bolryder
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
Also, check out my book haul from July 2016. As you can see, I have yet to crack into any of the books I actually bought in July. Perhaps August? IDK, my TBR pile is getting unmanageable and scary.